Got to Cruel have made 1 quest and have all quests completed.

Hey! Got to Cruel have made 2 quest and all other quests got completed.
I have checked npc's for rewards, there is none.
Which means i havent done anything and it all got completed which means no quest rewards and etc.
Anyone have a clue?

Kind Regards Nolasion
[url=http://postimg.org/image/dctd56te5/][img]http://s22.postimg.org/dctd56te5/problem.jpg[/url][/img]

image hosting
Last edited by Nolasion on Feb 13, 2014, 3:23:01 PM
Well the game says you got your rewards, at least the stat points.
What is it you need help with? If you're in cruel, you already know how to get through the game. Just do what you did last time.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
What is it you need help with? If you're in cruel, you already know how to get through the game. Just do what you did last time.

Got to Cruel have made 2 quest and have all quests completed. Means i did 2 quests and all other got completed. You understand my problem now? =/
Last edited by Nolasion on Feb 13, 2014, 3:25:02 PM
You obviously don't have all quests complete. I can see from your screenshot that at a minimum the first quest in your log is not greyed out. Try clicking on that one. You also have an area you can see unexplored in your world view. Try going there.

You don't need to have a quest given to you to play this game. Keep playing and you'll find quests along the way.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
You obviously don't have all quests complete. I can see from your screenshot that at a minimum the first quest in your log is not greyed out. Try clicking on that one. You also have an area you can see unexplored in your world view. Try going there.

You don't need to have a quest given to you to play this game. Keep playing and you'll find quests along the way.

OMFG I HAVENT KILLED BRUTOS! UNDERSTAND XD IT IS BUGGED FFS! IM MISSING OUT ON QUEST REWARDS!

Btw the last quest that is in the quest log is the way forward... i have completed Mercy Mission then NOTHING MORE.
Last edited by Nolasion on Feb 13, 2014, 4:33:08 PM
Why did you do that?
W/e got my skillpoints atleast. To bad i wont get quest rewards only...
"
Jojas wrote:
Why did you do that?

Do what?
Skip all the quests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info