Joined the website today, and got a beta key!

WyrdFate

September 16, 2010 2:56 PM

Last Visited:

September 16, 2010 3:09 PM

Wish I was as lucky! OOPS! I just noticed that they joined a year ago! OK I deserve the flaming and jokes! But in all seriousness, to have your name come up exactly a year later is very ironic!
Last edited by Pabsmear on Sep 16, 2011, 1:09:19 AM
2010 was last year homie.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
I just noticed that! I am such a noob! But very odd that a exactly a year later he/she gets a key!
"
Pabsmear wrote:
I just noticed that! I am such a noob! But very odd that a exactly a year later he/she gets a key!

Lets hope we dont have to wait a year to play. Altho it looks like they signed up and never came back. So its not like they are actually waiting.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
yeah another person got a beta key who started an account and never came back to the website, got a key lol
Just gotta roll the virtual dice
Well technically that isn't irony. It's just a very unlikely thing to happen. A coincidence to be succinct.
Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but that particular word annoys me.
"The use of words expressing something other than their literal intention" now that is irony.

(disclaimer : reference inside)
Grats man!
Don't forget us!
IGN: PhoCue
Balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info