Make Cast on Crit cost mana.

The current metagame is just silly. There is zero reason now to cast your own spells.
HAIL SATAN!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
tramshed wrote:
Make Cast on Crit cost mana.

That would just make Soul Taker mandatory BiS for melee builds.
"
Fuck Soul Taker.

Counter point: Fuck coc. I hope it goes the way of phase run and snapshotting.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Fuck Soul Taker.

Counter counter point: Fuck it all.

I proposed, somewhere, what I think would be the best way to balance CoC. I'm not going to go hunt the post down though. But, if I were to reiterate one point made: players have a knack for failing at balance, and just about every other suggestion either solves nothing or makes the skill useless. I insist, CoC can be fixed without doing either.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Cast on crit is a no brainer. Cast my fireballs myself and lose about 300 mana per second, or not

How that made it out of alpha has to be the biggest troll by the community
HAIL SATAN!
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Fuck Soul Taker.

Counter counter point: Fuck it all.

I proposed, somewhere, what I think would be the best way to balance CoC. I'm not going to go hunt the post down though. But, if I were to reiterate one point made: players have a knack for failing at balance, and just about every other suggestion either solves nothing or makes the skill useless. I insist, CoC can be fixed without doing either.

You didnt make an initial point to reiterate. Your post was silly.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Er, or just increase the mana multiplier?

Lol it took me a while to realize you have to be drunk too. Multiplying zero by anything is still zero.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Lol it took me a while to realize you have to be drunk too. Multiplying zero by anything is still zero.
Nah, just you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I thought it was obvious I was referring to the post made in another thread, which I'm not willing to go hunt down. If you want to read it, go dig up one of the dozen other duplicate threads to this one.
Spoiler
I'm starting to think, perhaps, anybody who blames alpha for anything unrelated to bugs, should have their account flagged so the rest of us know to ignore them.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info