Shield-Focused Tank Build?

After playing for a couple days, I'm really enjoying this game. However, I'm somewhat nervous about committing to a build since I'm not sure what is particularly important in the harder modes.

As a Templar, I really wanted to make a build that focuses on utilizing a shield. I had originally wanted to try to make a build based around Shield Charge but I don't know if that would work anymore. Would it be possible/viable to add an AOE affect on Shield Charge? Does anyone know if making a build like this is possible? If not, any recommendations on what other builds I could try? I'd like to avoid LS builds if possible but I'm not completely against the idea.

I'm also curious about builds that mainly utilize Tempest Shield and Molten Shell. Is it a good idea to use both? I'm hesitant since then you'd need to focus on two elements instead of one.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some insight into this little dilemma of mine! Suggestions for other creative builds would be welcome as well!
still testing... loose your engery shield and die ;)

skills glacier hammer, frost nova, remove cold resi, gound stamp(?)
im not shure about +% physical dmg and glacier hammer....

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBhMSb7Irkr2xM_zwtxPYn7ayqcql82cautz5Bh4LHlSBGcbQMkycc3H_GoqPB820ZO-Hi96crwcXsGI_62-dHBl9qgh5MLRdQAP0UsKyYTrrk60RyQDYjTbT58B-iAAVbi4zhc-0gRtddxt3ztoZ9U90FnYBgbTmKEGkwl4KbWfPAGmaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EqZVwfU99gFYaMlFgtQRFRzEBNYD3MvjrQaoUcQ48D8ymZMmYg7EEs4FvnjxN2Ix25K3ewRnpw20yiVfid-Wf3zwF73wqusQVJ6nz3Q==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info