Bored waiting for a key? Play League of Legends in the meantime!

Bored of waiting for a key?

Sick of watching the timer?

Can`t think of anything else?

Play League of Legends in the meantime! One game is usually only about 20 minutes, so u can check timer between game!

Do not hesitate and register ur account and play completely FOR FREE now! http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c44284210cd4

Enjoy! ;)
we already are :P
and doing exactly the same thing, though my games usualy last ~40 mins :o
Only LoL games that are 20 minutes are ones where you get stomped and surrender, 20 minutes being the minimum time at which you are allowed to do that.

And here's a non-referral link!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com
IRON MAN
No, because the community fucking sucks. Why yes, I was playing during closed beta, when your 13 year old brother, and you with the intelligence of a 13 year old hadn't heard of the game yet. Yes, I have the green Rammus skin, I know that Siver once commited mass genocide and I will start playing the game again if spider queen is released.

I came, I saw, every game was filled with wannabe trolls, ragers and downright noobs. I left.
huh, what why are you reading hthis?
"
CodeOrange wrote:
No, because the community fucking sucks. Why yes, I was playing during closed beta, when your 13 year old brother, and you with the intelligence of a 13 year old hadn't heard of the game yet. Yes, I have the green Rammus skin, I know that Siver once commited mass genocide and I will start playing the game again if spider queen is released.

I came, I saw, every game was filled with wannabe trolls, ragers and downright noobs. I left.

Right. The community sucks, and the game too :)
Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,
Here I am at Camp Grenada ..
i hate dota type games. people get mad at me for sucking :)
"Don't Tread on Me"
that's what I do sometimes. But since I haven't played ranked before now I get noobs with low elo and that just sucks
Having in-game friends to make pre-maids solves most of the problems. No raging ad u can agree on team picks. What I usually do when I play with randoms is mute trolls/ragers :)
hello boys,girls i wanna beta invite pls pm me héhé hihi=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info