All-Rounded Scepter/Shield Build

I just started playing a few days ago and was immediately overwhelmed at the scope of the Passive Tree. I always love the ability to play some sort of Battle Mage(Red Mage if you're a Final Fantasy fan). Someone who can use a variety of spells, but can still take a hit and break out the melee weapon when needed. AKA, jack of all trades, master of none. If you're looking for a more specialized build, then I'm sure there are plenty on the forums already. I just wanted to put this out there as I'm still open to suggestions.

Yes, I fully admit that this build is probably not for a lot of players(and will probably make you cringe if you're a min/maxer). This is just how I like to play a character in games like these. Anyway, here's the link for those interested.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswU6BVsM9w4UFE0VUBZvGF0ZhRnpGjIaOBpsI00kJSSLJKopTzEBMtE1gDbpN0c62DzvPQ9ANkNjRHJFR0WdRtdN2E99UWBVxlj1XcZgbWKVYqxmnmuscH1xTXqqfIN8u31TffWAVoFvgpuDOISvhMSIuorki4yMdo5kj0aQVZrPmuCb7J2Ana6dxJ48oW2iAKcIp4Spla3xr2yycLT5tQS2hrb6tzG4k8AaxYrFzMtDzfrPZdDQ1p3a3d0F3fPeweFz42rkIuSt6XPp1evu7DjtIPAf83H3pvrS
Last edited by FinalDragoon on Jan 27, 2013, 4:21:19 PM
jack of all trades... yea sure you can play that if you enjoy dieing alot or having a mind numbing slow killspeed.
You shouldn't post a full point build if that is the only build you're going to post for example if you posted a 30 point, 60 point then full point it would be better. Anyway I highly suggest you pretty much remove everything that has to do with mana. Your mana will be fine by late game and the amount you have is just way too high. You have a lot of nodes that are less then good such as the "25% chance you won't get interuppted while casting."

This is a build I just quickly made, I think it will accomplish exactly what you want but i'm not sure and it's also not min/maxed just quickly made.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBhMREckA2I020-fAfogAUTQSzAnEyiVfid-WBb548TdiMdgVbi4zhc-0gRtddxny7JIsZ6d7B5K09D8T2ffXEFSftrKpyqXzZ893sOClPgpvAGmaeqZVRYBoygFZwfXFNms9DY7cxWPWdxE99-tI26SSqGYXjarUERUcy0biTDH0Qf8ae6-7FzAU6hK-QVaeEGjg=

I kept Soul Siphon in there just encase you really wanted it. There are plenty of spare points you can do with as you please.
Last edited by projarrod on Jan 27, 2013, 5:39:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info