@GGG - What do each of you do?

I'm interested in exactly what each member of Grinding Gear does. Which one of you does the art? The music/sound? Balance, gameplay, web design, coffee-getter, etc. Do you multitask?
IRON MAN
If they need a writer... *wink*
My writing/adventures through Path of Exile

http://ryukaki.com
I'm a programmer.
I make skills, as my signature suggests.
I also do a bunch of stuff implementing features related to the systems I'm familiar with, such as the damage calculations, stat calculations, buffs, monsters and so on.
Chris trained me up on the ideas behind balance in the game that I can, and on occasion have, implemented some balance-related features, and some non-programming work related to balance stuff.
On the whole, I do what I'm asked to do / what needs doing, within the limits of my own understanding of how to do things.
I make forum posts begging for a beta key. It's a rough gig, but someone's gotta do it. Whenever I'm feeling not up to the job, I just think of all the little people who depend on me, and then I keep posting/begging.
Maths ftw especially in programming.
"
zestydee wrote:
I make forum posts begging for a beta key. It's a rough gig, but someone's gotta do it. Whenever I'm feeling not up to the job, I just think of all the little people who depend on me, and then I keep posting/begging.

Ok I'll admit it, I laughed alot harder at this then I should have.
If you go to theory site grindinggeargames.com I think? It says what each person does I'm pretty sure ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info