1.1.0 Unique Item 3D Art

"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

"
there are some elements that can be discussed in advance.

Like: Why do uniques get released without 3d art to begin? Is it separate teams that do the 2d and 3d art? IF so why can't they coordinate better?

Very psyched that Darresso defiance and Abysuss getting some updating in looks. When I put Daresso Defiance on I was instantly like WTF! did this person trade me the chest with glorious leather skin on, NO that can't happen skins can't be traded, took off, put on again, whoa!it still looks like glorious leather but it states full dragonscale.

Equally though I am very surprised that
still has no 3d art:( one of the oldest uniques...

cheers

It takes a lot of time/resources for them to make the 3D art for items. Each item that has a graphic has to be modeled once for each character. Essentially what Rory has said is that they would rather pump out the unique items at their current pace, and do 3D art later, instead of only having like 1 unique a patch cycle instead.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Time for arctic skull and Race reward fairgraves tricorne. Awesommmmmeee!
ACE Member.
lite coil alt art plz and thank you =)
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank

Went to the effort to acquire and link the race reward version. Hoping to someday be rewarded for that! Oh well, at least this will look prettier next patch.

Hardcore: TweetyAsplodeYou
Bloodlines: TweetyManMode
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
Awesome

I would like to see all the items get an art revamp like helmets did

"
yop42 wrote:
Nice :)
(Maybe a detail, but I'd like to see different 2D art for various flask tiers)

I strongly second these! I would love to see all armor (and eventually weapons) get the same treatment that the helmets did. It would also be nice for the 2D art on the flasks to be updated so it's easier to tell them apart.
Shavronne Wrapping??????
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
"Click through"? I don't see any links in this post....
Shadow Character Build:
Essence Drain + Contagion + Curse Vulnerable on Damage Taken + Decoy Totem
Armor + Energy Shield
Wand + Spirit Shield
"
GreenDude wrote:
Why is Saffel's Frame left out again!? It's much older than half this list of items. If you keep making 3D art for new uniques rather than the old ones, then you'll never finish the old ones. Much disappoint.

Im sad too, cuz use saffell all the time.
IGN: MarioBossi
While I have never owned a Shav's (at least not for more than about 45 seconds trying to link a friends) I can't wait for it's 3D art.

There is a picture of a witch wearing it in the credits.

Shit is magnificent.
Man_Mode
Deidbell will look really silly, which is why I'm going to use it for skins. ^_^
IGN Macesaremanttofly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info