Domination to Standard, how it will be? Help

hi, i heard that in the end of February Domination will go to Standard, i have questions about that. Will all my chars go to Standard? Will i lose any items in the process? What happens to people that have more chars than the limit allowed once Domination and Standard will become Standard (not my case but wondering).
I made a purchase on Domination to have i think +6 stash bars, will that continue on Standard or i must put the items i want in the first 4 stash bars so i dont lose them?

Just want to be sure that all will be ok. :) thanks
Your tabs will be transfered over as "remove only tabs". Once you remove the items from them, the tabs will disappear.

Character slots are account wide. What you describe is impossible.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 1, 2014, 10:42:36 AM

omg! the tabs will disapear? so people just paid for "temporary stash tabs"? doesnt look fair :(
so then we have a specific time to remove our items from our extra tabs? wow im happy i didnt purchased more than 6 tabs..

and once we are on standard, can i purchase tabs that will stay forever or is just another temporarly tabs? it looks to me that someone shud have told me that the tabs i was purchasing would be just temporarly then, i am really disapointed :(
NO the stash slots do not disappear, stash slots are separate for all leagues, so you will have twice the number of stash slots with half of them being remove only.
Nothing to see here.

ye i speaked on global chat and people already explained to me :) then we dont lose anything its just this tabs (remove tabs) come with the items and we can replace everything again to the real ones

ty for explaining :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info