0.9.2c Patch Notes

This will be deployed in a few hours.

Version 0.9.2c

Features:
  • Changing areas in game should now be substantially faster.
  • When a player enters an area, they are now placed in the game world much later in the load (for their safety).
  • Added a five second grace period of invulnerability when entering an area. This is cancelled if you perform any action.
  • Fixed the experience calculation (again).
  • Fixed a bug where buffs that are already on a player when entering the area were not displayed.
  • Fixed the disconnection-on-lag code so that it won't disconnect people who take too long to load. It should now disconnect you no more than seven seconds after your connection has dropped.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Weakness curse would prevent critical strikes from doing damage.
  • Made new cursor larger.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Jonathan on Sep 16, 2011, 2:08:58 AM
Nice, thanks for the info Chris. Awesome job as always :)
Last edited by bottleflu on Sep 14, 2011, 7:00:04 PM
Thanks, Chris and all you guys at GGG. I think these short patches are a good idea. It gives us something to look forward to ever so frequent.

Btw, just a thought. Since this is a game made by you guys in NZ, how about integrating something NZ into the game? I don't know, maybe a cursor in the form of a cute little kiwi or an act boss of a giant kiwi. Haha, just letting my thoughts run wild.
Looks like this patch may be delayed a few more hours because we found a client crash that needs fixing.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yeah Bigger cursor ;)

One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand.
One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough
Remember the Dead, But Fight FOR THE LIVING
Changing areas was already pretty fast for me, will it be instantaneous now? O_o
It went from 300ms to 150ms on my computer, for an area you've already been in.
nice, hopefully i dont die useing TPs now :p
Me Gusta

Loving all these quick but useful patches.
"
Riney wrote:
Me Gusta

Loving all these quick but useful patches.

This x10.

I'm really amazed how on the ball the devs seem to be. I've never experienced such prompt feedback from a gaming company before...

You guys are kinda creeping me out... in a good way :P
"You'd take a eunuch like me?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info