Infernal Mantle - When does 100% increased spell dmg taken kick in?

I am using Infernal mantle and a few aura which use up around 80% of my mana. Just curious when the 100% increased spell damage taken kicks in from Infernal Mantle?

Will it kick in due to reserved mana and consider me low on mana or does it calculate low mana AFTER reserved mana is taken into account? I just want to make sure I am not screwing myself over by having too many auras on.
Auras will count you as low mana, same as auras reserved on life make you considered low life (ie for pain attunement).
So does anyone know at what % the infernal mantle increased spell dmg taken kicks in? What % is considered low on mana?
Less than 35% is considered low life/mana. If at 35% or higher it's not "low"
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Jan 30, 2014, 3:29:17 PM
Thanks! No wonder I was taking so damn much dmg haha. I guess I will sacrifice an aura for now :)

It would be really nice if this showed up as a debuff or something when it was active instead of just guessing when it was being applied.
Last edited by gump132 on Jan 30, 2014, 3:32:23 PM

hello
In version 2.0, this bonus damage somehow show up? I deliberately I reduce mana auras or spells, but the DPS does not change (Flame totem).
very interesting to know.
"
atman2012 wrote:

hello
In version 2.0, this bonus damage somehow show up? I deliberately I reduce mana auras or spells, but the DPS does not change (Flame totem).
very interesting to know.
It doesn't increase your damage. It increases the spell damage that YOU take. Hence it's bad since you take double damage on low mana.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
This is why I like to go blood magic with infernal mantle, though that probably isn't worthwhile with anger actually being a usable aura now.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Aug 4, 2015, 2:11:01 AM
that is the cloak is effective both at low Mana, and at her absence (magic of blood)? and still, it is possible to trace this increase of a loss somehow? I use two flame totem and a fiery trap and I don't see an increase of damages. I tried magic of blood and decrease in a mana - neither in that is simple nor in other case of damage to a window of statistics doesn't change. how effectively to use it? thanks in advance
forgive everything. I wasn't attentive, looking for a bonus. now I understood everything. thanks for answers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info