Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

We've released a video showing some of the new content from this week's 1.0.6 content update, including four new summoner skills, a Unique item, Hillock's Zombie Slam, adding notes to friends and the new helmet microtransactions. We have also pushed back deployment of 1.0.6 back by one day to Thursday (NZ time) so that we are able to fully test some last-minute changes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
newmaps
Last edited by Chris on January 27, 2014 10:45 AM
Yes!

Didnt think we'd get one today. >_>
Goals for 2015

Find a Mirror of Kalandra, a Fishing Rod and own a Tipua Kaikohuru.
Last edited by Chameleon on January 27, 2014 10:46 AM
"Hillock's Zombie Slam"

That sounds scary...
"Brutus and Kole walk into a bar... Brutus and Kole walk into a bar... Brutus and Kole walk into a bar... Bartender: Fucking desync"
Hi, Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games!

edit: Ooooh, Rory wasn't kidding about arctic skull effect.
ign: tatefin
Last edited by tatefin on January 27, 2014 10:51 AM
Great news!
HC IGN: CreekstyleII. Rampage IGN: MoreCleaveUmm.
friend notes!!
Looks fantastic. Can't wait to see how the raging spirit skill plays.

Looks cool. I am a bit disappointed by the desecrated ground effect. I am not sure what I expected but it wasn't that.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
Thinking of going summoner again :D
"
Looks cool. I am a bit disappointed by the desecrated ground effect. I am not sure what I expected but it wasn't that.

I believe that it has been in game since a Unique was added (a while ago) that introduced it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
newmaps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info