Bigger arenas.

Hello there, I think this game has a potential to become serious if it comes to pvp content, and I mean pvp in eSports style. Few suggestions you should add to make it more interesting is:

- Much bigger arenas, the ones that are available right now are completely crappy, small - you can trap area all around and wait for your opponent to step into them easly.
- PvP ranking, very motivating for players to actually play the game - let's try to get it into eSports level.
"
HoshiQQ wrote:
Hello there, I think this game has a potential to become serious if it comes to pvp content, and I mean pvp in eSports style. Few suggestions you should add to make it more interesting is:

- Much bigger arenas, the ones that are available right now are completely crappy, small - you can trap area all around and wait for your opponent to step into them easly.
- PvP ranking, very motivating for players to actually play the game - let's try to get it into eSports level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b0b7E7rauY in this interview they show a desire for things like king of the hill capture the flag and a ranking system

the problem with e-sports is that this game is gear dependent so unless they plan on making gear a static it will never happen... still without e-sports battlegrounds sound like SO MUCH FUN
Greatness at any cost -Dark Confidant
Last edited by cautioncones on Jan 27, 2013, 7:21:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info