Save my templar - HC

I am currently level 32 and in a3 on HC. I seem to be struggling a bit trying out different spells to see how I would want to play end game.

I only care to play it as a caster and have tried the following:

Power Siphon + LMP + Fork (seems weak, think I need to have cold/light dmg auras on?)
Firestorm + Ignite (so much dmg for such a basic spell / combo)
Freezing Pulse + LMP + Fork (I did not like being close to mobs to do this one)
Flame Totem + Faster Proj + LMP (fun)
Arc (seems very low on dmg)

Open to ANY ideas on more things to try, I keep trading off alchs and spell gems for other ones to try out.

My current build is below and has 5 unspent pts and 4 respec pts with 2 orbs of regret to fix it as needed.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWxRNKU8y0TwFRUdG103YXcZgbX1TgW-Cm4M4i4yMdp2Anjyf36IAtQS2hriT3fPhc-Qi7SDvfPAf

Considering re-rolling either Witch or Shadow or even a new Templar if the skill tree is a lost cause.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Last edited by Scrubakins on Jan 26, 2013, 5:56:34 PM
How are you dealing with incoming damage? Mana issues? I ask because knowing what you're currently experiencing would assist in providing worthwhile input. Try putting Freezing pulse with a Totem. Slowing of mobs is always good. I personally don't know too much about the game still, but I will attempt to help. I would definitely go for the 1% life regen passive that's hanging out with all the 8% life passives. What is your primary weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info