FISHING ROD :S

"
ignarsoll wrote:
/snip

Because Duck Hunt. Think about it ^^ Only reason I still have a crt.
"
Fire782 wrote:
Hey i just found this 1 today.

I used and EX and a few chaos on it and it looks pretty sweet.

Cant seem to fish with it though...

Spoiler

couple questions, if you don't mind...

Did you really take a photograph of your TV?!? What about screenshot or linking in forum? Seems easier to me.

What about Monstas list, did you do anything of that? eternalled tricorne e.g.
Do you already own a feather (in inventory)?

(btw, guys, IIRC Monsta did never claim that you have to do *all* of this "list", typing in chat for example... yeah right...)

Does anyone keep a log of published rods? That name and mods rings a bell, sounds familiar but I'm not sure.

I'D probaly be hooked by this topic if I'd be rich enough to buy an eternal orb and additionally use that richness for something *this* vague. Not exited but still interested ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
So just to get this straight: After all the rods that have been linked over the past week or so, you people are still focusing only on the mods that are exclusive to fishing? None of you see anything else about the rod he posted that makes it a bit special?

Seriously, how many of you are using weapons right now with 29% increased cast speed or whatever it was that this rod has?

@OP: To sell a rod for anything less than 60 exalts is a complete fail. Sorry bro.

Casting the rod into the water to catch fish.
Well I play since october I first heard about fishing from ZiggyD's april's fools video and since then strongly believed its a deliberate newbie troll attempt.

However since then I also have seen fishing rods posted in the forums, verified. In fact I have actually taken a screenshot in game from someone who posted a fishing rod in game chat as he found it. (I'll attach it tomorrow after getting up)

I am pretty new I have no agenda in all this, but I am now in the camp that believes the rods are real just no one knows how to use them to actually fish (if even possible).

Oh and in one of the season six races someone posted a rhoa feather to ingame chat that he found in mud flats.

EDIT: screenshot of the fishing rod posted ingame chat (click to enlarge in 1920x1200)

PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 12, 2014, 2:49:08 AM
"
Wraeklops wrote:

(btw, guys, IIRC Monsta did never claim that you have to do *all* of this "list", typing in chat for example... yeah right...)

I think you're getting rods and feathers mixed up.
Whoever added these to the game is a genius troll.
Standard Forever
Posted screenshot of fishing rod as promised. Scroll up.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 12, 2014, 2:47:43 AM
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
2nd edit - Want proof? monsta posts in ALL of these threads, and claims he has a rod. Monsta, link the rod RIGHT NOW in this thread, so I can see it as verified, and I'll give you 2ex in nemesis. There's absolutely no reason as to why you can't link it verified right now at this moment, don't give me this "im trying to chance it into a unique crap".

That's what I thought.

You're a disgrace to the Baenre Family name.

There's people posting the fishing rods in trade chat on a daily basis.
"
Nauzhror wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
2nd edit - Want proof? monsta posts in ALL of these threads, and claims he has a rod. Monsta, link the rod RIGHT NOW in this thread, so I can see it as verified, and I'll give you 2ex in nemesis. There's absolutely no reason as to why you can't link it verified right now at this moment, don't give me this "im trying to chance it into a unique crap".

That's what I thought.

You're a disgrace to the Baenre Family name.

There's people posting the fishing rods in trade chat on a daily basis.

In fairness to him, when I linked my rod I had only just found it and was still trying to craft it so it was only verified for short periods at a time. I ended giving up on that btw, I'm 99% sure you can't chance a rod into an SotS, I spammed more chances on it than you can imagine. In the end I had to buy one, but given that only two are known to exist, it was pretty hard work.

Spoiler
I don't freaking believe it ...

I JUST FOUND THE FISHING SPOT!

Give me 100 exalted orbs in game and I'll tell you where it is. Scam guaranteed.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info