Types of Fish

Can someone link (or list out) all the types of fish that have been caught and their properties? I was curious.
Hi You can't link fishes and baits because they have not own unique forum code
here is list of fishes I did caught

1. Holy Tuna of Oak - 20% more life for 2 minutes 20% armor 2 minutes
2. Makrela of bites - 50% more thorn damage for 5 minutes [still useless for thorn builds]

I hope they will fix desync issues with fishing but I heard It is high priority at GGG
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jan 3, 2014, 10:17:29 AM
Ahh, if you catch a fish you are doing better than me. I caught an old boot but thats about it. Maybe im in the wrong spot?
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
Ahh, if you catch a fish you are doing better than me. I caught an old boot but thats about it. Maybe im in the wrong spot?

I do fish in waste pool or docks both spots work for me i catch like 1 fish/3 minutes

Need more stash tabs
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
One of the purposes of the forums is to inform players about the game. Another is to have fun outside of the parameters of the game. These two goals are in conflict here.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

I got the same problem. Bait is super rare and if I do get one, I have the luck of reeling in nothing but boots.
Jellyfish - double chance to evade melee attacks for 3 min.
Stingray - ur Projectile attacks poisons enemy. Don't remember how long that effect lasts.
-"This world is an illusion."
Dominus
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
One of the purposes of the forums is to inform players about the game. Another is to have fun outside of the parameters of the game. These two goals are in conflict here.

I have to agree with this. Look guys, it's fun to make stuff up, but when you joke about finding things that aren't real, it makes it harder for the OP to make his list when someone gives him info about a legit fish. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

@OP, for now as we don't know which of the above posts were trolls, so I think you should just start your list off with the known and confirmed fish to be safe, and expand it from there. That would be Ablacore Tuna, Gemfish, and Arrow Squid. If there are others I'd love to know about them. I don't have any of the three on me currently so I can't check the wording of the properties, but I'll be sure to copy and paste when I catch more. <3
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 3, 2014, 10:33:04 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Could we all help you pay to have that long stick removed from you rear?
Standard Forever
On topic...
Spoiler
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by enshin on Jan 3, 2014, 10:34:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info