What do you think the last class is?

Since there is one more class to be announced, I thought it would be fun if we all sent in our idea's about what the last class could be.

My idea is to have a class called "Soul Eaters". Instead of donning heavy armor and being at the front lines, they tend to stick to the shadows and use ritualistic magic. They prefer to use bows or daggers instead of big weapons and like to augment their combat with magic.

A typical playstyle would be to use their magic to hex the enemy while buffing themselves, then attack at range with bow or sneak up with their daggers. They regain mana faster by killing enemies and "eating their souls".

As you can see, this class would be a mixture of dexterity and intelligence.
I would prefer not to speculate on what there going to do with this class otherwise I might get disappointed with it.

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

I belive its an spellcaster of some sort. Maybe some more "good" class thats not as evil as a witch.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/7148

:)
Dam, I forgot to look in the suggestions forum. Can a mod move or delete this thread?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info