I Just dont see the point T.T

I dont get the random beta key timer thing? Whats the point in having that rather than just an open beta?! Im mean half of the accounts its chooses are just one day visitors brought here by TotalBiscuit. Ive lost my mind with this and iif it keeps up Im just gonna go back to Diablo 3!
Well this way they can control how many that gets a key and can enter the game.
If they would just make an open beta before they are ready the servers would't handle that and crash because so many will try and log on at the same time.

Dont worry there will be a open beta at some point into the future.
then go back to D3, closed beta is necessary for the game to be good enough for open beta and release. If there are to many imbalances in the game then only the most devoted and smart will realize that the game isnt done yet. All the things haven't even been implemented yet. Go cry somewhere else now, you dont deserve a key for being so impatient.

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

an open beta at this point would not be possible, as it would require additional servers.
As long as they don't need a huge amount of new players for testing they prefer to keep the costs low.
Just got to be patient, this is how closed betas work.
ther not even stress testing effing hell
You get more upset if you keep track of the counter.
A lot of the users that get keys created the account months ago and since then they have never logged again >.<
“We must become the change we want to see.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Ignore the timer. If you get in, good. If not, open beta and release are coming.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info