0.10.0b Patch Notes

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Resurr wrote:
you are wrong rubble..
it restarts by itself and it ignores the amount it downloaded before!
No, it only lists stuff that was already downloaded when it starts on the progress bar. Thus, if you download some content, and then the patcher fails/is closed, when it's restarted it will say 0% because it's only measuring the bit you don't have yet - the total amount displayed to download will be smaller, as it's not counting content you already have.

In this case it seems that the download is a single file (client.exe), and I reckon it cant partially update a file and thus it's actually restarting at scratch every time. I'm at least sure that I would have gotten my 7.71mb download done by now given the number of times it got to 10 or 20%
"
zhatun123 wrote:
Ok guys , friend of mine sent me his client.exe ( its 7.71 mb just as the download ) and it worked.
On your own risk i uploaded it to the first upload site i found on google
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7102293/Client.exe.html

That is not the patch it is just the full client.
i wouldn't recommend downloading the client file from any other location than here.
damn, bug fixes already? did you guys even sleep?
can't wait to get out of college to play.
For 3 hrs i only download 10% New Patch.
Downloading speed is 0-30 kb/s
Only I have problem with this ?
No wonder your patching servers are under extreme load. -.-
People are trying to download new patch although they are downloading the full game.
Check how big is the patch you're downloading. If it's ~8MB it's new patch if not you are downloading full game and you probably have the patch already. There is some people who actually wants to download this game. -.-
"
zhatun123 wrote:
Ok guys , friend of mine sent me his client.exe ( its 7.71 mb just as the download ) and it worked.
On your own risk i uploaded it to the first upload site i found on google
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7102293/Client.exe.html

I sincerely thank you for this!

And Mark, i know that this is usually the case, but in this particular patch it seems to work differently.

though thanks for all the work and when i finally make my fireball templar i will buy the dragon-fireball!

Also pls make some more pets, i will definitely get one.
Can you confirm this download works?
"
geriko wrote:
Can you confirm this download works?

513 people downloaded so far and not a single complain :)
Ummm... Hello =D

---
Same problem but now patcher moved at last from 1.xx% with restarts to 9.29%. Than it freezed, download speed set to 0 and... --- Done oO Cool =D
Last edited by Ghost00710 on Jan 24, 2013, 4:30:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info