1.0.3c Patch Notes

"
Added some art assets in preparation for an upcoming promotion.

This is very very bad if it means the beginning of ingame advertisement.
Shock and Horror bug not fixed. Instant crash again on lightning beam. Shame because I had just found a torture chamber map yesterday and thought yay!

Hardcore players be careful.
Last edited by Tecnik on Dec 19, 2013, 5:44:19 AM
"
Dhoros wrote:
"
htblind wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:
107Mb for 3 minor fixes ?. GG GGG...

Learn to read.

GJ GGG !

I readed on steam and here the patch notes, and i dnt believe that it take it up 107mb 3 fixes which are a bug and what it needs to make it its onlly changeing adn applying different scripts and orders, and about the animation of mportals of different supporter packs its just adding the correct end animation and the beggining one = 60 - 70Mb.

You, sir, are a moron.

I want you to make a 1 MB text file in MS Word and email it to someone. Then, go into the original .docx file and change one letter. Now, when you need to resend the fixed file to the person you sent the original to, do you send just that one letter or the entire new 1 MB file?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ty for molten shell !!! now i can melt packs again !!!
IGN Amondeus
I experienced strange thing, possibly bug. In some circumstances multiple instaces on Dominus and whole Sceptre of God may cause huge jump of ping. 1k and game completly unresponsive. Disconections included. Checked my ping in cmd and it was fine, also party members were not from Arctic nor Madagascar. Their isntaces were fine before bug occured.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
"
mobutu wrote:
"
Added some art assets in preparation for an upcoming promotion.

This is very very bad if it means the beginning of ingame advertisement.

you mean.. like razer footprints? yeah they've done it before.
one can avoid that pathethic shit, leave the instance, leave the party, dont trade with etc etc
but ingame advertising would be unavoidable ... except maybe pay to avoid it (even worse).
it is bad, any way you look at it.

i hope is not this, we'll see
Last edited by mobutu on Dec 19, 2013, 11:20:58 AM
No fix of tempest shield?

It still turns off every new area!
Last edited by DeltaWing on Dec 19, 2013, 12:49:24 PM
"
DeltaWing wrote:
No fix of tempest shield?

It still turns off every new area!

That's just the way it works. Because it has active elements it's not persistent like an aura is. Mark posted a better explanation somewhere.

And would all the "OMG NO ADVERTISING" people calm their roll please. Wait to see what is happening before acting like Chicken Little.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
If nobody noticed, the assets in the patch is for the new Steam winter event, you can get some cool looking cosmetics from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info