[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I'm having a horrible time getting a green in my unlinked slot, whilst having some green in the links for the gems on my Infernal Mantle.

sigh

haha
Yeah, green is a rough off color to get on the mantle. I spent 400 chromes trying to get 2 green on a 4L, to no avail. This is why I am charging 3ex for my 5L Mantle, mentioned on page 30. :)
Last edited by JTDSR71 on Jan 27, 2014, 7:58:16 PM
Thank you very much for this build. Lvling it up to 52 now and it's very fun to play with. Starting to get a bit squishy now as I have no good items since it's my first build. Wanna buy an Infernal Mantle and the Saffell, but seems like the prices for both tgt are now like 5 exalts...

Well, I would keep leveling it up and join public parties to farm the currencies. How much time do you guys reckon it takes to get 5 exalts?
Right now I'm level 43 and having bad mama problems. Is this normal for now? Or do I have too many links to incenerate? What is the preferred links at low-mid level other than lmp/gmp?
I'm 53 right now and just managed to solo Dominus on cruel with crappy gear. The only problem I'm having is mana issues and feeling very squishy. Is there an easy way to farm for chaos orbs?
Auugh!

I've started Merciless, and I'm dying!

I get warped into a mob of angry's and die!
And I'm talking act 1, 2nd quest (Brutus waa no problem)
I haven't yet completed my gear, lvl 56 trying to get to lvl 59 so I can equip the shield, and 62 to equip Infernal Mantle.

My gear:

It all happens so fast I can't see why I die (well, obviously I got pummelled for too much damage, but not sure what type of damage I'm taking)

I'm seriously considering remove the CWDT gem so I can control when I warp, and more importantly, WHERE.
Getting dropped right in amongst the large mob sizes of Merciless is what's killing me (that and not the best gear, but I'm getting there!)

I really don't want to have to go back to Cruel to level up to 62!
IGN: Kulde
CWDT+teleport can be hit or miss. It's godlike against Evangelists because it teleports you right into their bubble, but it can get you killed if you're unlucky and end up in an obstacle or a pack of heavy hitters. But overall it does more good than harm because it lets you teleport without losing your Incinerate stack. You don't have mana leech and your gear is lacking in mana/es/int, and you're using some MF gear with crappy stats which certainly doesn't help your survivability.

Browse XYZ for some cheap upgrades. Decent gear with hp/resists/mana can be had for 1-2 chaos a piece. My own shop is full of it. Get rid of the MF until you can comfortably run every area, then start swapping out.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
First thing first: Many thanks for sharing this build.It is ridiculously AWESOME. It kills any levelling boss with such ease even with only self found items. I never felt so powerfull with any build i tested so far.

To answer some questions:
From what i experienced while levelling this build, I would recommend not to take the Lightning warp's CWDT before you've got MoM+US+AA.
I leveled with a self cast ligntning warp (for AA) and with the immortal call+enduring's CWDT.

As for mana problem, I equiped the mana leech gem ass soon as i had some mana issues and they were gone.

Reguarding the cost of the two needed uniques, i bought a 30% spell damage Saffell's for 1EX last week in domi & 46% spell damage+229% ES infernal for 2ch last week in domi

Last edited by Dr4w on Jan 28, 2014, 5:25:40 AM
Hey, so I've followed OPs build to 100% and it has really worked so far, only lvl 60 tho.
Was simply wondering if Projectile Speed mod on a wand is something which would work? I mean, does it apply to incinerate?
Hi again, just saying i'm having a blast with this build and running maps up to 69 ( highest i found ) without too much troubles. I thanks the reply's i got from my former post where i had problems with Piety and she doesn't give me any trouble no more.
I just bought a good wand and i can state that increased spell and faster casting makes a world off difference on this build.
Ma gear atm
Spoiler

And iff someone needs infernals mantle they can pm me ( IGN VurigeFurie ) as i got 2 spare ones left that i'm willing to sell cheap

@ Appels

Bedankt voor deze coole build !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info