[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

960 ?

Not sure if that will run Minesweeper .....
Well, that's extremely disappointing they changed it so much that it will not be viable. Especially for me since I just spent about 15 exalt over the last few days beefing up this character. Heh.

*sigh* Oh well. Its only exalts. :)
"
BangoSkank wrote:
960 ?

Not sure if that will run Minesweeper .....

Its good that Pews build is death because this is now our new offline guildchat right?

My pudda > your pudda.
Thanks Pew for the really awesome build and all the hard work you put into it. I really loved it and used it exclusively the last 2 leagues. I have no idea what I'm going to do in 2.0 ... I'm so sad right now :(

RIP Incinerate! You will be missed
"

And somewhere, I'm also excited. Because there will be a new game to be explored. And who knows what gem I might find in that game ;)

Here's to hoping you find something quickly. :)

If you can do a starter friendly cheap build that is as fun to play as this one, I don't care what it is!

Thank you for all your hard work.
Last edited by Shinare on Apr 20, 2015, 3:37:05 PM
Yeah incinerate dmg eff reduced to 10 % GG no more chaos dmg or buffs from heralds :(

If you don't electrocute yourself making ur Puddah morb then we can try HC also , and if we do then I wanna hear your screams so Voip essential :P
Last edited by BangoSkank on Apr 21, 2015, 9:22:58 AM
There is no way I will play hardcore even with the new puddah.

As mentioned tons of times - it is just not the slightest bit of fun for me.
Your a big girls blouse =_=
I am a big girls panty after she has eaten lots of Tacos. And thats why Softcore (double beyond in tropical islands) it will be more me. And you too mr carry.
Hey guys,
I have a Cloak of Defiance - Lacquered Garb, worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info