Content Update 1.0.3 Video Preview

"This item went through more iterations than any other supporter unique, in order to archive the design calls of both the supporter and our team."

In other words, the supporter was being a pain in the ass on this one? Jk, nice update! Especially curious about the new support gem(Barrage seems nice too, just not my thing I guess).
Not sure what to think about the unique, it seems ridiculous op, though I was kind of waiting for a good dodge unique hah :D

Keep up the good work!

Also: Holy shit that Rise of the Phoenix <3
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I like to see somebody reads these suggestions, there were quite a lot of 'add glove effects' threads.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/537886/page/1#p4834364

Anyway, nice patch, visuals are great and the new skill looks spiffy.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Love the video. Good work Chris!

:D
"Four new Clusters." He only showed us two. Here's the 3rd one, near Unnatural Calm.
I'd assume the 4th will be near the Templar. Can't wait.. ^.^

PS. My RF Marauder LIVES!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 9, 2013, 4:09:57 AM
I hope no surprise skill resets are done. I sure as hell don't want to go through remembering every single point for my three 70-80 chars so I can rebuild the tree as it was.

At least tell us before the patch so I can print-screen the tree from the website.

Thanks.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
I hope no surprise skill resets are done. I sure as hell don't want to go through remembering every single point for my three 70-80 chars so I can rebuild the tree as it was.

At least tell us before the patch so I can print-screen the tree from the website.

Thanks.

Now that's new.. Most people try to abuse this to snag themselves a free Full Respec... xD
And you don't have your tree memorized or saved?
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"Four new Clusters." He only showed us two. Here's the 3rd one, near Unnatural Calm.

It's near Point Blank & Ondar's Guile
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Last edited by Rufus82 on Dec 9, 2013, 4:14:04 AM
"
Rufus82 wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

It's near Point Blank & Ondar's Guile
Well spotted my good sir!
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
gloobonious wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
that barrage + attack speed + quil rain == abuse potential'o'metter just broke down..

Cast On Crit still casts per each hit per mob?

Barrage + Pierce + GMP + CoC + EK(or anything really) in quill rain..

if this works like i think noone will use barrage as intended but as CoC activator :)

you wont be able to pay its mana cost for sure but you can try that with life gain on hit and bloodmagic, but yeah.. i wont.
better use a 1.5-1.7 atk/sec bow with decent crit chance on it without a 50% dmg reduction.

anyways, we will see what gem-damage effectiveness barrage will get (20-40% maybe).

i rather like the new supp gem.

well.. you leave barrage at lvl 1 (When it has to be cheap as it is lvl1 or lvl4 skill), then multiply it by 2 and 1.4 (pierce is i think 1.1 or 1.0) so the cost is.. rather neglible

that way you can cast very quickly and very cheaply 2*EK with some reduced effectiveness. in reality it is still better than self cast (otherwise people wouldnt be doing so many weird and effective cyclone + CoC or LA + CoC builds). of some optimization are in order but this has high abuse potential nonetheless

i will give it a try for sure, but i really want to know more about the new support gem.
thinking of trying out:
-burning arrow
-point blank
-new support gem (decreased attack speed + phys. ranged dmg)
-elemental equilibrium
-inc. crit chance
-inc. burning damage
Last edited by gloobonious on Dec 9, 2013, 4:46:56 AM
"
(...)Not sure what to think about the unique, it seems ridiculous op, though I was kind of waiting for a good dodge unique hah :D(...)

In my opinion uniques should be useful past Normal difficulty. Sadly, 99,5% uniques I find are useful only for powerleveling through Normal or maybe Cruel.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info