Paid Leagues

So I know that you can pay for leagues for groups of friends or whatever or not, But are paid leagues a one time buy, or are they a monthly fee? I'd be happy to pay for a league for my friends and I to play on.

Edit: I got a tweet back from the people of PoE and they said, "It's undecided"

I think if they have a monthly payment, it shouldn't be too much. Maybe $5 dollars a month at most. But if it's a one time buy I'd say $15 and able to change the league name and so on and so fourth :P
https://www.Twitch.tv/odyttv
Last edited by Sacerrex on Sep 11, 2011, 1:19:12 AM
I am also curious to see more details about the paid leagues and what options will be available for us to set when creating it. I currently plan on setting one up for my friends so we have a nice place to play on our own, and it would be nice to know what all I can augment for us.
"
I am also curious to see more details about the paid leagues and what options will be available for us to set when creating it. I currently plan on setting one up for my friends so we have a nice place to play on our own, and it would be nice to know what all I can augment for us.

Yeah same, I'd totally make a clan and stuff. I just know that it's paid for and there is a seperate leaderboard for people in your league.
https://www.Twitch.tv/odyttv
Well considering that you'll be renting out a server (for the league to be on), I'd guess monthly. But that's just purely a guess. I wouldn't be surprised if there were options for monthly or life time some what like an MMO.
Dedicated Kiwi~
Last edited by RenoFox on Sep 10, 2011, 3:01:25 AM
Oh damn renting a league thats sounds pretty cool. they should have monthly payment but keep it fairly cheap.
I'd like to pay for a league-system that would allow me to organise a weekly tournaments in specific rule-set.
I hope that its a one time pay, and how to handle char from a privet league with loot rules differnt then the default rules.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info