1.0.2c Patch Notes and some 1.0.3 Screenshots

Welcom to Taipei!
As a player from Taiwan, feel so excited when Cris saying "Taipei is a cool city" in Chinese.

"
Raghin wrote:
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
I think having Chaos damage nodes is a bad idea. Maybe DoT in general because it's not specific, but chaos damage by itself... Yeahhhhh not exactly happy right now.

where do you see chaos damage nodes, i see growth decay stating dot, most likely meaning the side nodes are also hp regen, dot degen related; and i see purple nodes, with no info whatsoever on em. could be dot, could be chaos, 50/50 chance cuz it looks similiar yet different.

if its chaos, cmon added chaos damage does kinda need a way to be increased other than indirectly through generic damage types like aoe, spell damage, or projectile damage.

besides all fire dot is high, punture dot is high, all thats really left is chaos dot. if the previous are not true for you, my friend, your doing it wrong :P

Growth and Decay is an all green node, so presumably the green and purple and the purple nodes are related to either DoT & chaos damage or just Chaos Damage.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 5, 2013, 2:39:19 AM
I really wonder how much did Mozilla pay for the endorsement :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
sourboy wrote:
do we get respec?

yep....the same question...

I thing in case of changes in passive tree there should be a full respec automatically or just some number of points to take back....

I know that "hardcore players" will be against this but for others it could be usable.

If HC players do not want full respec, so they may not used it....
Since there will be changes to the passive tree will there be a respec option?

EDIT: Yea ppl are wondering this lol
Last edited by Corwynt on Dec 5, 2013, 3:15:11 AM
to the ppl wondering about a free respec, no they will no give u that. The only reason they give out free respeccs is if they change something that makes your current specc unavaible.
Yes this is the question, do we get a respec?
"
Satanzilla wrote:
to the ppl wondering about a free respec, no they will no give u that. The only reason they give out free respeccs is if they change something that makes your current specc unavaible.

You could probably force a respec by getting one of the attackspeed nodes near scion (the ones that they will remove)
A Firefox? Mozilla microtransactioons confirmed!
A burning fox?
Damn you, GGG, I don't even got one of those new packs yet.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info