Can't Add Friends...!

Hello POE Community.

Recently I've ran into an issue where the little box in the lower right corner of the Social Pane, used for adding a new friend to your list, has entirely disappeared.

It doesn't make much sense to me how this would happen, nor do I have any ideas how to fix it. My roomate was playing my character for a little while last night, but he says he has no idea what I'm even talking about.

Does anybody know why this would happen? Or how I can fix it? I'm entirely unable to add any new friends to my list, unless they add me instead.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Rachel (Psyentasia/Psyentizt)
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 3:04:19 AM
erm,he might have changed resolution? Check that and go back to one you were using before,some resolutions can put entire parts of the UI offscreen.Also,regardless you see or not the button,if you push ´´S`` it opens the social tab.
Standard: Taradas
Legacy: BernardaLaMimosina
Beta: BetaBlondeBadger
Thanks for attempting to help! As it stands, I have no problem opening the Social tab. It just doesn't have the little box to "Add New Friends" anymore! Everything else appears entirely normal, I'm just missing the form box to add new friends. No idea what would cause this. :)
Press F8 to take a screenshot and show us. You may want to post this in Bug Reports too, or ask a Support staff to move the thread for you (support@grindinggear.com if I remember correctly)

After you take the screenshot, it'll be saved under My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/Screenshots
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Dec 4, 2013, 5:41:30 AM
Yup only explanation I can find is he changed screen resolution to something completely different you were previously using,if its not that Im out of ideas sorry.
Standard: Taradas
Legacy: BernardaLaMimosina
Beta: BetaBlondeBadger

Ok, ok, it's not funny.
Anyway, if changing resolution fails try redownloading the game, maybe last patch messed up your resources.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 4, 2013, 5:49:31 AM
I gave up and just re-installed the game and now it's back to normal! That was super awkward. I guess it's fixed now, though. Thanks everybody who tried to help. I really appreciate it. :)

Cheers,
Rachel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info