Canadian Corner

London, Ontario.
SC: ICantThinkOfAnyNames, OnlyUseMyBow, Traeleo
HC: LookAtMyCleavage, Boemar
Figured I would bump this thread :)

Anyways, Im from Calgary, AB.
Well a crappy little town 20 mins north.. Airdrie. Regardless, born and raised in calgary.
Hi

Kendroxide
"
Since I saw threads for other countries, I thought it would be nice if I made a thread specifically for Canadians.

Lol I was thinking the same thought about seeing these other threads devoted to people indigenous to their area.
Victoria, BC(The BC stands for Best C@nn@bis*)

Altnaharra
"
PieInUrFace wrote:
Im Australian, shuv it up ya Canada!

Hoser, don't make me get on a horse then climb into a canoe to teach you some manners. I'll totally come down there eh! Show you what I'm talking a-boot!

Victoria BC. I love being an islander, the garden city is what I call home.

Canadian West coast manners at their finest, I'll fill my Philips Growler and we'll row out and get that Aussie punter. HAHA,Are we really the garden city?

*Legal disclaimer: The mention of C@nn@bis is for medical usage only and not for illegitimate recreational usage:P----That should make my lawyer happy.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Aug 28, 2013, 10:07:45 PM
woodstock.
whose near
Montréal, QC :)
Way to perpetuate the stereotype that Canadians are few, and Canada is a village up north.
Is there a "American corner" too?

Victoria B.C. for the record, but seriously.
Cobourg, Ontario
IGN: Im_In_Command
Ottawa
IGN- Shaeyaena
Toronto
Oakwood and Rogers :D
IGN : Detrium
Town north of Lake Superior in Ontario, rather not say which :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info