[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

"
Kyofo wrote:
If i Were to build this on a duelist what should i prioritize? would i go for the iron reflexes, finesse, and weapon artistry kind of area first? then go get resolute technique? or should i use my judgement?

I usually go for the ranger stuff first then move towards rt for merciless.
can you put up a skill build for duelist? thanks!
"
imjoni wrote:

the mara tree is the duelist version, just replace the 2 starting mara nodes with the starting duelist nodes thats why it says mara/duelist
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
Pion33r wrote:
Hey nice vid JForce, i was building reave build with shadow till today & now got free respec coz of vaal release.
Can you post builds again (may be with shadow start?), the link seems to be outdated & doesn't show all points invested, thx

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbNte-1BVUumfyaVh9th4ud03vbo1iLqmyZE0qOKMgHyWgX5shkltRXwz3oCEfljOlga2wR-7g5MYIcZ73oj9lb6BLHTfu_w_MWVZn11eK5aSGegtxfdDf66SO6HdjiWW68s6ZAKG6094kp9TioY2xUgKaV08SpNg9shYNRSPyf8S0CgwQcG7krIznGeuQUt136XcG6qbBZgSzQ1Yxe18nrvNZJ07f6PiPGE703jm4OmV1PfMZ5Y26yvhNluaSXfZU2-p0d-q8U= thats my idea for the shadow varient, i dont know what league youre in, but hopefully you find that tree to be useful.

thx for the update, i'll try this out!
Can we have the duellist skill tree for this build ? Only mara
Thank's
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
imjoni wrote:

the mara tree is the duelist version, just replace the 2 starting mara nodes with the starting duelist nodes thats why it says mara/duelist
You think this build could be reworked to be an EB MOM AA Reave build? Im not sure if we have enough points to do this. Proabbly would have to drop some block nodes and maybe RT, however the gain in defence from mom and AA could possibly offset?

Either that, or does anyone know a similar reave build with EB MOM AA?
Last edited by jforce321 on Mar 12, 2014, 6:23:52 AM
I was just wondering if i should go straight to Resolute technique and then right or is it not worth it to go to RS first. Maybe you should put a passive tree to show for like lvl 20, 50, 70 and so one may make it easier, just a suggestion
Last edited by JuRoidz on Mar 12, 2014, 10:04:44 AM
"
JuRoidz wrote:
I was just wondering if i should go straight to Resolute technique and then right or is it not worth it to go to RS first. Maybe you should put a passive tree to show for like lvl 20, 50, 70 and so one may make it easier, just a suggestion

either way works, its all about if you want more hp or more damage, I dont like making a point guide just because i believe each person has their own level of progression or preference, mara is tankier while ranger is more damage, and for people who do have questions, you can always feel free to ask me here or pm me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info