1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

My character screen is empty. Rebooted the client twice.
as many have reported by now they league's say error of the league.
All my fing toons gone -.-

If theyre gone for good then - nerdrage lol
"
Chris wrote:
"
Jonix wrote:
um still downloading....should i cancel?

If you don't need to play right now, then I'd recommend waiting until 1.0.2 is fixed. It'll save downloading.
What about rescheduling the signature race that is supposed to be on right now?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Chris wrote:
We have aborted deployment of patch 1.0.2 because of a technical issue we encountered. We have restored 1.0.1c and are working hard on a fix.

I know I won't win any points with some folks for saying this, but it's 7pm on a Friday night there. I personally would be fine if you guys packed it up for the weekend and came back fresh on Monday to get it all sorted after everyone gets some rest. We've been playing with this patch for two weeks, two more days won't hurt (provided the game is up and running of course).

(of course if you do stay and fix it, that much more love and appreciation all around for the hard work)...

:)
Darn, Had my shadow ready to grab the new skill gem. :(
same problem error league :( o well it happens
Welcome to <error> league.

And athene thought this game wasn't hardcore. Not being able to access your alive characters in any league is way more hardcore than anything D3 has to offer.

GL devs! :)
your going to be screwed until the patch is released if your shits not loading right now. have to wait for it to go live
"
Antiquarian wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We have aborted deployment of patch 1.0.2 because of a technical issue we encountered. We have restored 1.0.1c and are working hard on a fix.

I know I won't win any points with some folks for saying this, but it's 7pm on a Friday night there. I personally would be fine if you guys packed it up for the weekend and came back fresh on Monday to get it all sorted after everyone gets some rest. We've been playing with this patch for two weeks, two more days won't hurt (provided the game is up and running of course).

(of course if you do stay and fix it, that much more love and appreciation all around for the hard work)...

:)

I don't think they can pack up for the weekend while everyone (or, well, anyone) is in ERROR league. That might have some negative consequences...
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Nov 29, 2013, 1:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info