Jan 14: One-week HC Race

No Turbo. No Thanks.

Didn't you say this game should be supposed hard?

It quiet pointless to see broken skills having a big advantage in such races without any risk getting killed.

Why don't you start a Turbo race at the same time?
Last edited by Hilbert on Jan 8, 2013, 7:32:44 PM
Agreed. Should at least be turbo, or have both running concurrently. Would be nice.to have everyone split up.
2 demigods for this 1 week race? I got screwed last race :P

I guess I'll just need to win another 2 this time around.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
Turbo please
"
Hilbert wrote:
No Turbo. No Thanks.

Didn't you say this game should be supposed hard?

It quiet pointless to broken skills having a big advantage in such races without any risk getting killed.

Why don't you start a Turbo race at the same time?

Did you post this using google translate? I don't see how anyone is at an advantage in a race such as this.. if it's too easy and boring for you then you should know that you are not obliged to participate. If there is a race of every kind everyday how fun would that be? I personally prefer it the way it is. Couldn't come up with a good analogy (if analagy is the right word or even a word..) but I guess wow moutns will suffice. If you were the first one to find an epic, awesome and somehow exclusive mount that mount would be awesome and epic and probably hard to get, once everyone got this very same mount how do you think that would affect the awesomeness of the epic mount? The mount would become boring and commonplace and there would be nothing exclusive or epic about it. Same with the races. I don't know how to do paragraphs, sorry.
Last edited by RotInPieces on Jan 8, 2013, 7:37:19 PM
Chris made the Race awesome, then he doubled it.

Jay need to be put in your staff as an intern so he can learn how to make games with a soul.
I play games... shocked, i know.
Looking for team of dedicated / superdedicated player/s to run this race.I myself will be playing 16 hours a day on average throughout the week most likely more.Maybye i will go two days straight the first day.

If your like minded and have some decent skills pm me.

Ive competed in various races and the last 1 week race.

Anyway pm me if your truly intrested and are going to dedicate some effort towards this race.
Starting when the race starts is a must for me to consider duoing with you / your team unless you can sincerely catch up.

Still looking.Add me ingame annd pm here.Thanks!

"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
Last edited by dazed1992 on Jan 11, 2013, 12:21:45 AM
"
I don't see how anyone is at an advantage in a race such as this..

If you know the game mechanics you know which skills are broken.

Simply put low level skills such as Freezing Pulse, Spark, Ground Slam, level 5 Lightning Arrow etc have got a huge advantage because they have got low mana cost and linking is quiet cheap, so you take additional defensive nodes or critical damage nodes.

On the other side there are far too expensive skills such as Flametotem which costs almost 100 mana without any links on endgame while low level skills reach level such costs with several 200% multipliers.

To get those skills working you must either sacrifice defensive nodes or go blood magic to be able to cast those skills with several links.

Turbo mode on the other hand heavily reduces the kill speed and you get more cautionous, so the the race is far more balanced.

Ohhh yeah... now we get to see if Kripp is worth his own salt..

but yeah so looking forward to this... if i can manage a demigod outta of it, im going diamond 'nuff said

yes, turbo pls!!
QUESTIONS!
Last edited by Onward on Jan 8, 2013, 8:07:48 PM
Will we be able to get Demigod's in other ways after the game goes ob or is this the last time?
IGN: OverAchiever/Royal_Flush

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info