Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

Nice patch! Great to see Wings Of Entropy finally in-game. It's been a long time coming.
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
"
Peenk wrote:
So will this be nerfed to the ground in patch 1.0.3 or 1.0.4? Just thought I'd ask before you waste the time of your player base by letting them build around a skill for it to be changed two weeks later.

So many tears.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I was hoping Storm Call would be an AoE skill, perfect for my 52% Increased AoE build <3. I'm a bit sad yet another lightning skill has 4% crit chance though.

Now to decide whether I want Reduced Duration on it or not...
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
and so many crybabies...
Beta Member Since 2010
CANNOT WAIT for the new skill.
Gonna use it as a Trigger Support rather than a main skill.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
six linked dual wielding with koams with ridiculous spell blocking. the dream is here.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The following pictures sum up my feelings on this patch:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Lightning has low crit chance because crits with lightning skills have friggin 2x dmg boost for teammates and yourself.
So... is the map size change all thats happening? And a few more maps mods added? Nothing adjusted about map drops? More monsters does not always mean you will get a map. More size does not always mean there will be monsters in the area, I've gone through HUGE stretches of maps without a single monster in them.

I'm hoping there's more changes in the notes themselves than this in relation to endgame, faith in the game has been fading as of late.
QUESTION, how does storm call work with totems? will the totem spam pin point accurate on the closest mob or?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info