what happens when you die in the game

Hello i am pretty new here writing while downloading. i would like to know what happens when you die in game?since you wanted to make it realistic i hope its not like tough veterans come and pile newbies and they need to create new characters due permanent death each time.it isn't like that right?
You die in real life.
In Default League you loose XP on difficulties higher than Normal(so starting in Cruel), in the Hardcore League however you get sent to the Default League(which is a fate worse than death IMO) loose access to your HC stash with that character.

I suggest reading through most of the Stickied posts as well as most everything under the Game tab, it should help clear up most questions.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Jan 1, 2013, 6:47:40 PM
"
ionface wrote:
You die in real life.

ninja'd
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
"
Zeshin wrote:
In Default League you loose XP on difficulties higher than Normal(so starting in Cruel), in the Hardcore League however you get sent to the Default League(which is a fate worse than death IMO) loose access to your HC stash with that character.

I suggest reading through most of the Stickied posts as well as most everything under the Game tab, it should help clear up most questions.

^ Zeshin has covered it.

It is also worth noting that PvP deaths do not impact PvE... so you can die as much as you like in PvP without worrying about losing XP or having a Hardcore League character sent back to the Default League.

HTH.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info