More Europe Races, 1.0.1c Patch Notes, Upcoming Descent: Champions Article and a French Fansite

SOOOO NNIIIIIIICCEEEEE
"
geradon wrote:
having no fixed starting times allows for people finishing the same races multiple times using different accounts. so a no go. sry.

So? There would only be 30-40 of these flexible races per season. Just how many people do you think will spend the time doing that and how many points do you think they'll get? I doubt this ends up being a concern. If GGG is worried about it, then limit the amount of points you can get from flexible races, or cap the rewards for hitting levels at 6. There are simple ways to balance around this, and really, the worst that would happen is a couple extra prizes in the bottom half of the rewards tier. I don't think a few extra Fairgraves is going to break the racing system.
Suggestion Thread: Race of the Day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/617940
Epic!
More evening races :)

Love you Chris.
Thank you GGG for listening :-)
Now how about some 9pm race times for Texas. I would love to play the Descents and Endless Ledge, but I work every single time there is a race. Frustrating. Last time I think I got to play maybe 3 Descent races, at this rate I won't even get that many plays unless I suddenly get a 9-5 job.
I'm all for the race scheduling update. Living in NA the race times were not always optimal, at least this way it gives me more opportunities to participate!

Great news.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It really is impressive how often you guys respond to feedback, both in the forums and changes to the game.
Very encouraging.

The game grows so quickly, I keep coming back to POE and see just how much has been added and improved.

Looking forward to how much it will continue to grow.
le harp and i dident pick up last 1 second after this new patch i am so sad :(((
What about some love for your friends across the ditch with some decent champions races would be nice... but i will be up at 7 am saturday for the first race

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info