1.0.1c Patch Notes

It was possibly the fix for the TP bug posted on the reddit forum

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1r906k/you_can_open_a_tp_exit_to_character_selection/
"
mobutu wrote:
yea, have peanuts because i mispelled a d with a t. call the police or smtg, national security matter
you can eat that f2p advertisement with yogurt if you like it so much. But that doesnt mean you have the right to enforce it down to other peoples throat just because you like it so much and/or it feels so "natural" to you.
pathetic individuals ... bent over to advert

What are you going on about?

And yes they do have a right to enforce advertisements.

Your post confirms my suspicions of your inerudite mindset, bye bye
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
Increased the number of top ladder positions that have hardcore deaths announced globally (from 25 to 50).

I like this, sometimes those small changes can be so enjoyable.

Me too, and honestly, I wouldnt mind a option ingame that allow me to see most, if not ALL deaths. It would not be on by default of course, but it would be so much fun to watch everyone die when I have nothing else going on in the chat. I know it would get a bit spammy, but I'd still like the option
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
I'm not 100% certain of this, but I think this patch has downloaded a 2nd time now...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
why aren't the 1.02 patch notes posted yet??
"
wakko wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
Increased the number of top ladder positions that have hardcore deaths announced globally (from 25 to 50).

I like this, sometimes those small changes can be so enjoyable.

Me too, and honestly, I wouldnt mind a option ingame that allow me to see most, if not ALL deaths. It would not be on by default of course, but it would be so much fun to watch everyone die when I have nothing else going on in the chat. I know it would get a bit spammy, but I'd still like the option

Because we totally need more of this...
Turned it green for you!
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
Zoen wrote:

wheres that? you have like no hp at the sceptre of god?
"
Girltoy69 wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:

wheres that? you have like no hp at the sceptre of god?

It's the first area of Descent Champions, hence all the ladder deaths.
where's the patch when i get my items back from being hacked during open beta, due to ur servers getting hacked..
www.twitch.tv/TheShawn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info