Any other games like PoE that are free-to-play?!

Hello,

So, I started playing PoE about a month ago and I was addicted right off the bat....I couldn't put it down but after playing through the end of Cruel, I have noticed that the lag strips and desync are getting way too ridiculous, so I am gonna put down PoE for a little while until the next patch comes out too see if they fixed some of the issues

I don't know if this is the right place too put this but I was wondering if there are any other MMORPG/MMO or games like PoE that you guys enjoy to play or would recommend to me so I can pass the time of my lonely life?!

Thanks very much :)

-DolphinMayo
Last edited by DolphinMayo on Nov 19, 2013, 2:57:26 PM
marvel heroes is not bad
The only other I knew that was an arpg is six feet under, and it wasn't nearly as good, so unfortunately I can't help you there.

There's always median XL on diablo 2, though. Technically not free but you know, I know, we all know.

"
vaskov17 wrote:
marvel heroes is not bad

I totally missed that one, I had played like 2 hours in closed beta, it was kind of fun, I'd recommend it.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Nov 19, 2013, 3:02:21 PM
TMQFEL is currently in closed beta but is planned to be F2P.

It is an aRPG with a twist. Don't know about its social features thou.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 19, 2013, 3:03:10 PM
If you haven't tried Titan's Quest: Imortal Throne, it's worth playing and you wont pay much more than bargain rates for it off Steam... probably under $10.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
TMQFEL is currently in closed beta but is planned to be F2P.

It is an aRPG with a twist. Don't know about its social features thou.

Oh, I already have The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot and it is kind of meh, and very repetitive
Last edited by DolphinMayo on Nov 19, 2013, 3:26:21 PM
"
vaskov17 wrote:
marvel heroes is not bad

Found it awful. Very slow pacing (though you could also blame that on PoE at the start), intrusive UI, stupid quests, boring-as-hell skilltree, absolutely-trying-to-get-your-money-on-every-front business model.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it.
Marvel is Bad, but it's free... as long as you don't mind choosing from the very limited B-List of heroes :(

Is Divine Divinity or Dungeon Siege 2 free yet?

If not, they must be in the $5 - $10 area.

Pretty decent games, you'd most likely get your moneys worth +more.
As long as you aren't fixated by Graphics.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Grim Dawn isn't free but it is fun. Albeit limited at the present time.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Warframe, it's not really an arpg, but it's f2p, it has "classes", abilities, got guild system, tons of craftable stuff, nice lore and you play as a space ninja.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info