Vitality + Blood Magic

If i use the Milesotne Blood Magic and the Skill Vitality for example, will i loose 40% life?
Yes that is how it would work. It would reserve 40% of your hp.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Last edited by Customss on Dec 29, 2012, 7:18:11 AM
yes you can lowers this though with passive points in reduced mana reserve and a reduced mana support gem. (max you can reasonably get it down to is around 24%)
So many build ideas... no time....
Does Reduced Mana Costs Affect Reserved Mana?
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
"
armyguyclaude wrote:

Yes, it does.

On the topic of this thread, it also works with the Blood Magic keystone or support gem.
same name in-game
"
armyguyclaude wrote:

No.
Reduced mana reserved passives work.
Reduced mana support gem works.
Reduced mana cost passives don't work.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
With Blood Magic passive active, can you set a spell with a support Gem of Blood Magic to turn back into mana? will it work or not?
Considering that Reserve auras are % , 40% of 0 would still apply
but not auras like anger which need a fix mana+ a burned mana on activation.

can somebody enlight me plz
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Once you go blood magic, it's all life. You cannot convert it back into mana. Which does mean flasks that drain mana do nothing to you and as such lack negative effects.
there are 3 types of reduced mana:

mana cost-
is a passive skill that reduces the mana cost of the abilities you use, NOT AURAS!

mana reservation-
is a passive skill that reduces the mana cost, or reserve, of auras but NOT ABILITIES!

reduced mana-
is a support gem that reduces the mana cost for BOTH abilities and auras!

when BM is active all "mana costs" are in hp. if you have BM and use anger you will remove the amount of hp BASED ON THE MANA RESERVE.

ex. it cost 100 mana to run anger, i have BM on and have 500 hp, cast aura, it takes away 100 hp, i now have 400/500 hp left. (like mana reserves this hp is reserved)

glhf
So many build ideas... no time....
Last edited by Simony on Dec 30, 2012, 2:13:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info