ip banned?

Yes so..
like 2 days ago i played this game the whole day because i was sick, so i wasnt at school. i didnt level my skills or gems because i wanted to try to play the game like athene to see if i could complete it, then i went afk for a bit and suddenly when i came back i was ip banned.

im posting this thread from a new account cuz i cant login on the old one.

[Removed by Admin] - is the login name.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 16, 2013, 6:25:43 PM
Hi there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into this for you.
You might want to remove your email address and email support directly.

Edit: Bex, you're just too quick :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 16, 2013, 6:27:09 PM
Athene really isnt a good role model :P he probably has all the skill gems at 15 going onto 16, but only showed the CoD as lvl 1.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
i already send an email to the support 2 days ago but no answer yet
Have you received an answer yet r2sdude?

I've also been IP banned :(

I was 5hours into a 12hour ledge run man, it seems like mindless bans for people who play on long periods of time..

My friend got account banned for playing a 48hour docks race with his friends and myself :/

Myself and him both email support with our issues, he got banned over a month ago and still hasn't heard anything back from support@grindinggear.com.. :/ It's been 3 days since my ban and I haven't had anything back.

I wish you the best of luck with getting unbanned dude :) you're not the only one that's faced this problem
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
I'm sorry for the delays guys! We will respond as soon as we possibly can.

Crispe - could you please ask your friend to contact us again? It is not usual for replies to take as long as a month.
Hi mastercard, no I did not order 10000000 giant weta pets.

just joking.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I'm sorry for the delays guys! We will respond as soon as we possibly can.

Crispe - could you please ask your friend to contact us again? It is not usual for replies to take as long as a month.

Hiya Bex, after waiting 2 weeks with no reply from CS, he's gone back to World of Warcraft, I don't think he's interested in PoE anymore. Thanks though.
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
my account got banned as well me and my brother were playing for 9-14 hrs (including afk time) for 4 days straight because we're on our vacation leaves.

I feel so disheartened as it is my first time ever to get banned and I have never cheated. sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info