ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:

Many thx for the link.

But one question:
Will your build provide me the same survivability? Here I'm thinking about the setup with Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics as defense, where this build uses Battery and MoM which to me seems more reliable for hc.
"
Le_sygnok wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Many thx for the link.

But one question:
Will your build provide me the same survivability? Here I'm thinking about the setup with Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics as defense, where this build uses Battery and MoM which to me seems more reliable for hc.

On the contrary, my defences are far more effective and reliable in the current meta. Back in 1.1 this was good, but meta has changed, and this wasn't all that great even then.

There's players who've reached 90+ with my build in HC, so it's certainly HC-viable.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jul 26, 2015, 5:28:43 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Le_sygnok wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Many thx for the link.

But one question:

On the contrary, my defences are far more effective and reliable in the current meta. Back in 1.1 this was good, but meta has changed, and this wasn't all that great even then.

There's players who've reached 90+ with my build in HC, so it's certainly HC-viable.

Ah, didn't know the changes has been this big since earlier patches. Completely new to the game, but i'll give your build a shot. It looks really nice, I was just a bit sketchy about defense, but for what you say it seems to be more than safe for hc then.

Could I maybe get you to give me an idea how you would use your skill points as you level up - you know 20, 40, 60 or just 30, 60?
I would help me a lot. You can just post it in your guide, then i'll look it up there, so we don't spam in Ziggy's thread.
Can you update this for 3.6?
IGN: Nano
Last edited by NanoDestiny on Mar 5, 2019, 8:05:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info