[28] Changes to vendor itemlevel - LLD gear now for sale

Hi guys,

I post this, assuming that some of you have already found out about it.

If you buy an item from the vendor it has an itemlevel of your characterlvl +1. Assuming you have a lvl 28 character in Act 3 Normal and buy a belt from Clarissa, it has ilvl 29. This goes up to a cap. From that point on, items you buy from the vendor will always have that maximum itemlevel.

Before release, the cap in act3 Normal was ilvl 34, that meant it was the perfect itemlevel for elemental damage weapons but armor pieces and jewelry from the vendors were useless.

Since release though the maximum itemlevel of the Act 3 vendors Normal difficulty is 36.

That means, every item with a levelrequirement of 28 or lower has the perfect itemlevel to be turned into LLD gear, as long as you buy it with a character that is lvl 35 or higher.

I hope you guys find this information useful.

See you in the arena.

best regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Nov 16, 2013, 9:34:40 AM
"
Azdrubel wrote:
Hi guys,

I post this, assuming that some of you have already found out about it.

If you buy an item from the vendor it has an itemlevel of your characterlvl +1. Assuming you have a lvl 28 character in Act 3 Normal and buy a belt from Clarissa, it has ilvl 29. This goes up to a cap. From that point on, items you buy from the vendor will always have that maximum itemlevel.

Before release, the cap in act3 Normal was ilvl 34, that meant it was a perfect itemlevel for elemenetal damage weapons but armor pieces and jewelry from the vendors were useless.

Since release though the maxmimum itemlevel of the Act 3 vendors Normal difficulty is 36.

That means, every item with a levelrequirement of 28 or lower has the perfect itemlevel to be turned into LLD gear, as long as you buy it with a character that is lvl 35 or higher.

I hope you guys find this information useful.

See you in the arena.

best regards

This is actually very useful information.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info