Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Worst brother ever? Did you ever convince the other siblings in your litter to eat your own sister because she was born with no eyes? Cause I did that.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
Worst brother ever? Did you ever convince the other siblings in your litter to eat your own sister because she was born with no eyes? Cause I did that.
did I really do that? shame one me.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
We get it, Beans. We all know you got tasty balls. No need to flaunt it. Jesus, is there no limits to this guy's arrogance?

"
Hardlicker wrote:

I tried to stare into the greatness that is MoonYu, but I was blinded by the shear magnitude of his latest sermon that I fell to my knees and had another drink before praying that somehow Pavshaus would drop kick me right in the balls.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Nov 17, 2013, 10:18:17 PM
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Velocireptile. I always knew someday you’d come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I mean that for nearly three thousand years man has been searching for the G-Spot. It’s not something to be taken lightly. No one knows its secrets. It’s like nothing you’ve ever gone after before.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Nov 17, 2013, 10:24:24 PM
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Nov 17, 2013, 10:31:10 PM
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
So, chemistry, baking and ping pong. I guess my only question is, why were you not blowjobbed to death by the entire cheerleading squad?

"
Velocireptile wrote:
It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon. It's warmer than you'd think.

"
Fire_Kid wrote:
You're just a young kid. What are you doin' here? You oughta be out in a convertible, why– bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver! What are ya doin' here, for Christ's sake? What's funny about that? Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothin' but complain about how you can't stand it in this place here and then you haven't got the guts just to walk out!

"
Moonyu wrote:
All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I love the Corps!

"
MoonYu wrote:

Tick tick tick tick....

I'll be home from work soon. Hope you are still there when I do.

Tick tick tick tick .....,

Wow! I sound pissed!
"
Moonyu wrote:
I believe man suffers from an appalling ignorance of his own nature. I produce my own view in the belief that it may be something like the truth.

"
Velocireptile wrote:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info