Can't drop items on cursor.

change your movement only to W, press W, you can go outside and drop item. Had this in lab, on trap.... but luckily got the solution on time
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
mark1030 wrote:
There is a destroy function too that I guess works. Never used it, but I think it's /destroy to destroy an item on your cursor.

Savior! Thanks a ton!

Edit: Just noticed I bumped a really old thread due to my excitement. I'm sorry.
Last edited by naughtysnake on Apr 10, 2018, 9:06:19 AM
"
Freekee wrote:
Happened to me twice. Both times in a map, I had a mostly full bag. I picked up an item with my inventory open and was intending to swap it with a piece of trash and drop it. It wouldn't let me drop the item, so I couldn't move and couldn't portal. I had to log out. Upon logging in, the item was still on my cursor, so nothing was lost except a portal to get into the map.

You can also type:

/destroy

in chat to destroy the item on the mouse courser.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info