When will they patch a improved pvp options

there is no pvp option when your level 29normal up to cruel mode
It is somewhat goofy.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
I'm in merciless and there really isn't any pvp going on there either.

Try to get a 1v1 match and it never happens. Zero other players in que.
I feel like pvp above level 28 is mainly just people spamming their godlike level 80 characters 400K dps at eachother. Sure they could put in many brackets in between 28 and 100, but seeing as how so few people pvp as it is that would only serve to separate the community even more. I also believe that possibly a small bit of thought went into putting the cap at 28, such as certain skill gems being to high for it and the way the skill tree is set up. I believe they intend for level 28 pvp to be the meta for pvp in this game, and are working to balance it around that. With such an expansive skill tree and itemization depth, it would be near impossible to balance pvp at high levels, especially with the difficulty in balancing it for pve. It is much easier however to do this at a low level. Take for example Dark Souls. The community itself had to set a level cap for serious pvp, otherwise everyone would be spread out and it would be even harder than it can be sometimes already to find matches, especially ones that are on equal ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info