[Open] Cut Throat League Feedback

1st I wish I saw the PvP forum earlier since this would be more appropriate place to give feedback in reguarding this past PvP event.

Heres some suggestions to implement if when and if cut thrat is implemented.

- Remove the 10 second invulnerability and replace it with just 10 seconds before you can zone out and go back into town.
(I have sen Soooo many people just coming in grabbing item/ taking shot at people the quickly run out in a matter of 1-5 seconds. 10 seconds is reasonable amount of time.)

- Allow grouping but keep Friendly Fire on.
(That way Both sides have to be very careful.)

- After a certain Level you cant zone into lower level area with other people in them.
(Thats protection against those who like to level real high then go back to low lwvel area to greif people.)

Now IF Cut Throat doesnt make the cut for an actual League at least make some sort of world arena in ACT 3 or 4 for people to go to like in Diablo 2
Last edited by Wren3423 on Dec 19, 2012, 5:46:23 AM
Grouping..... eh maybe.

Cutthroat (especially HC!) league making it in? Absolutely and definitely, its the reason I'm playing this right now. Nothing else offers it.
I love the idea of the cut throat league, it is one of the main reasons i began playing this game! I love the fact that I can find someone and kill them for their items and hard work. It's very appealing to me. It also teaches people to play better and learn - the hard way. I don't know of any other games except runescape where you actually die and lose all your items to the person who has killed you, hence why I'm really looking forward to seeing cut throat in the full game. Here are some suggestions though, keep in mind, I haven't got the opportunity to play the cut throat yet, and know little about it.

- It should mainly be solo for many reasons.

- Some area's should be dedicated to grouping.

- Rewards for killstreaks

- Penalties for killing players a certain amount of level's below yours (say 7-10 levels)

- Rewards for killing players higher than your level (would be with the same scaling as above)

- Area's where it can be 1 v 1 would be nice

- A sort of bounty system , so if there's a player who's on a high killstreak or a player who's killing many low levels, he gets targeted and whoever kills him first, gets a decent reward (not including all his glorious items he drops on death >:) )

That's all I got for now, tell me what you think!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info