Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

Sad that there was no mention of Pvp tournaments season 1 in the video, hopefully there will be more info in the new patch notes? It's something I'm really looking forward to but at the same time I'm not sure that anything will come of it to make the pvp community any better than it is now.
IGN- FrOArrow
Last edited by FearTHeFrO on Nov 10, 2013, 5:45:29 PM
I despise the new charges. PLEASE reconsider.
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
Sad that there was no mention of Pvp tournaments season 1 in the video, hopefully there will be more info in the new patch notes? It's something I'm really looking forward to but at the same time am quite optimistic that anything will come of it to make the pvp community any better than it is now.

The new PvP season with the tournaments is starting within a few weeks. We haven't timed it to start exactly on the beginning of the race season. More details will be released as soon as they're ready.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
Sad that there was no mention of Pvp tournaments season 1 in the video, hopefully there will be more info in the new patch notes? It's something I'm really looking forward to but at the same time I'm not sure that anything will come of it to make the pvp community any better than it is now.

Speaking of which, what happened to the dueling feature? I was looking forward to that so I could easily fight my friends. For instance when we talk shit and want to duke it out it'd be really convenient to be able to just right click them and show them who's boss.
Last edited by Alkezo on Nov 10, 2013, 5:49:04 PM
"
Hypertension wrote:
Now she's just going to look like a f*cking christmas tree -.-

FUCK YEAH CHRISTMAS TREES

Also the patch looks amazing, but the purity nerf I feel is so unnecessary though.
That new decent league is gonna be a lot of fun.

Will current purities be changed or become legacy?
IGN: Divinitybagon
Love this game...

Do Not Love the update news so far...

Nerf to Purity = </////////////////3
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Divinitybagon wrote:
Will current purities be changed or become legacy?

No Legacy Skill Gems
Holy shit, Descent looks amazing! can't wait to participate in the races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info