Beta Schedule vs. Beta Timer

Dear, Chris

Why not post a schedule of who is getting in for the next few days, instead of posting 2 names at once. Alot of headache would be avoided, and complaints.

Just an idea throwing it out there, I'm new to this site but I see a lot of complaining over the timer thought it might calm some people down.

Thanks either way,
-Scream
Death is inevitable exile.
"
ScreamInDemon wrote:
Dear, Chris

Why not post a schedule of who is getting in for the next few days, instead of posting 2 names at once. Alot of headache would be avoided, and complaints.

Just an idea throwing it out there, I'm new to this site but I see a lot of complaining over the timer thought it might calm some people down.

Thanks either way,
-Scream

It's nice that you're contributing, even though you're new. We need more members like you. But just saying before you get an idea that they will, they already just changed the Timer, and need more feedback about that, and wait awhile to see if that one works better, so they might not listen to any new Timer suggestions for awhile.
BETA Member since August 11, 2011 11:02
It's like chinese water torture and they like it.
this timer is nice and if u ask me the fix for others that dont like it is easy, just dont check ur mail for 2 days if u looking for a 2 day constant invite set.

if they got rid of the timer the amount of beta invites will still stay the same most likely.
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!
@ViperSniper101 Thanks for the info, and I appreciate the input. Now that I know they just changed it I can understand it being this way for a bit. I'm just hopeful they work out a schedule for it, or maybe give everyone a ticket number and have a timer that goes number by number or something like that. I think people who have been here awhile waiting deserve a hand out for patronage.
I'm not a big fan of the timer to be honest but I can see its merits. It certainly gets more people visiting thier site on a frequent basis.
It also creates beggars, because they have no idea when they are getting in. But if you told them well next week on Sunday you'll get into the beta the begging would come to a close. Even if they won't be getting in until next month, they still will be a lot more satisfied with that then having no clue and checking daily for a month.

I'm just some guy, I don't know everything. Just a friendly suggestion. Please consider this a response from GGG would be amazing! :)

-Scream
"
pwroff wrote:
It's like chinese water torture and they like it.

Personally the timer is more like waterboarding, maybe human rights should get involved ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info