will being active increase your chances of being invited?

What do you think? will creating a thread or posting more increase ones' chances of getting noticed by someone invited on the new timer? If some one is looking to get invited by a new beta member then imo posting more and creating threads and being active in the forums is a way better way to do it than to drool over the timer and pm spam all the new beta members.

If I were invited on the timer then ik my first choice would be someone in my family who also plays game, but Ik there are at least some of you out there who are just looking for some one here on the forums to party up with in-game so this question is still valid. (for those of you who might say that no one will ever look here to invite ppl) :)

ps: congrats to all the beta members, you guys are lucky and I can't wait to get into open beta (or see a email in my inbox from GGG)

Edit: just realized I should have probably posted this in the beta invitation section. Sorry about that
Last edited by dnygren09 on Sep 2, 2011, 10:14:09 AM
Creating new Threads and posting for increased chance of a Beta Member seeing you is okay. But you really have to watch what you say and do. If you are just spamming threads constantly or trolling hardcore, you will most likely only get invited by the Timer in the end. But if you suck up and try to make some beta members happy your chance will increase. If you be helpful to other non beta members your chance will stay the same imho. I personally do not think most Beta member's would trouble themselves over looking for a active forum user, most likely they will invite people they know and those people will invite the ones they know. It will go on like that for a while with the odd Power hungry thread ["DO SOMETHING STUPID AND GET KEY"] and there will be the odd key given to beggars and so on.

tl;dr Don't matter if you are from 2010 or are a active forum user. If you can ass kiss you will have a good chance at getting a key now.
"
Ritsum wrote:
Creating new Threads and posting for increased chance of a Beta Member seeing you is okay. But you really have to watch what you say and do. If you are just spamming threads constantly or trolling hardcore, you will most likely only get invited by the Timer in the end. But if you suck up and try to make some beta members happy your chance will increase. If you be helpful to other non beta members your chance will stay the same imho. I personally do not think most Beta member's would trouble themselves over looking for a active forum user, most likely they will invite people they know and those people will invite the ones they know. It will go on like that for a while with the odd Power hungry thread ["DO SOMETHING STUPID AND GET KEY"] and there will be the odd key given to beggars and so on.

tl;dr Don't matter if you are from 2010 or are a active forum user. If you can ass kiss you will have a good chance at getting a key now.

they need more admins, to give at least 1h ban for these threads, I grow tired of them as well. While looking for information or anything interesting you must skip every other 2 threads

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info