0.9.13i Patch Notes

Picked the wrong day to start working on builds using the Passive Skill Tree generator...
**************!
Sorry I just bought a lot of regrets and used them to fix my skill tree and then you guys do this.

I will not hate on people that find this funny if this happened to someone else I woul've laughed to.
Last edited by BisnessPirate on Dec 6, 2012, 1:12:04 AM
"
Covert wrote:
First. Does this mean a reset on alpha? If so I can change my build from HP to CI.

dude love your profile picture haha
New tree reset,very nice
have to make some changes,at lvl 70 my character is still weak(for maps),hope that will change
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13i (aka 1.06?)

You joked, but you guys had 1 more changes than 1.06 had
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
free reset - I'm Lovin' It!!
'Cause Im in Beast Mode
I think GGG might want to stipulate that no more wipes after Open Beta lands does not mean no more passive skill resets. Surely they are going to want to tweak the Skilldrasil and it would be utterly unfair to do so without resetting the passive skills.

I never had any doubt that we'd see occasional passive skill resets after Open landed -- it's still Beta, after all.

How this interacts with Orbs of Regret and their usage might force GGG to announce precise patch times in advance so that people don't go burning their OoR, just as Maps forced GGG to announce patches at least 20 minutes in advance. ;)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
How this interacts with Orbs of Regret and their usage might force GGG to announce precise patch times in advance so that people don't go burning their OoR, just as Maps forced GGG to announce patches at least 20 minutes in advance. ;)
20 minutes was too short, we needed an hour =P
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
20 minutes was too short, we needed an hour =P

Might have been enough if you'd partied or something. :P What is with you and your constant need to solo this game?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Might have been enough if you'd partied or something. :P What is with you and your constant need to solo this game?

I'm just a loot hogging high ping introvert... *Sad face*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info