<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hi i have been looking for a guild who plays in Australian Gateway, i play 5-7 days a week lol,
i play standard,races and leagues (did not play darkshrine though), All my masters are 8, i can do any map and any boss also,

if you are still recruiting please whisper me ingame KingofHun

pst me anytime!
Hello, I would like to join your guild so I don't have to make friends and then be shattered that they get 300ms ping when they play with me.

I play most days. I'm currently playing an 85 self-made RF Cycloner in Darkshrine. Looking for groups to map/Atziri with and just dick around really.

Keen to hear back, thanks :)
Hello,

I'm sydney based, looking to give talisman league a go, but mostly I play standard.

highest level char is 84, but i'm not very good at this game, and getting a bit sick of flying solo, so would love a few people to pop in and out of games with and learn new tactics.

ing Goliath_Blackmore or Jm_Desire

thanks
Hi there,

I have been looking for Australian guild for the past few days. I play mostly everyday.

You can add me on the guild

graewinstogether123
Hey ..ign Antessa .. lvl 90 Aussie ranger ...luv a guild ...luv this game ...hands in the air..
Yo, im planning on doing the talisman league, my highest char is 96.5 on standard, ive been playing on and off ever since closed beta, id like to join the guild for the next temp league

cheers

IGN: meltingtouch
Hello, with talisman league approaching I was looking into joining an aus gateway guild and this seems like a good fit.

IGN: WheelyWheelyWindy
Hi guys id love to join you guys, im a returning player that only started playing again in darkshrine since the original beta of the game. Im really loving how much the game has changed and would like to play it with people in my AU TZ

Hope to hear from you soon

IGN BangBangYo
Hi there,

I'm interested in joining, saw your details on whirlpool. Playing talisman atm.

IGN: arcantfindpants

Cheers :)
Evening. I stumbled onto your thread and I'm interested in joining when I get my new PC. I'm only a beginner but I'm keen to make a few mates to play online with and whatnot, if that is ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info