Can't kill Dominus :(

I'm plain a witch on the easy or whatever it is on the first run but cant beat his second form. I get trough the portal and have like 5 sec before I die witch is not enough to get near him and I'm just stuck... Is there any way except not playing squishy champion?
Yeah man pony up and party that bitch....usually the only way.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Use the blind support gem.

That is all.
1. Prepare at least one stack of portal scroll. Do not use Portal gem.
1.1. If you have Cast on Death/Portal in non-hardcore league, it's the best situation.

2. Use Puncture/Fire Trap/Viper Strike
2.1. Use Skeleton Totem
2.2 Use Smoke Mine/Freeze Mine

3. Bring Topaz potion for phase 2, Granite & Stanching potion for phase 3

This is general advice. I did a cruel Domi run yesterday under 200-1000 ping conditions :( Though I run Fire Trap and Firestorm character which is ideal for it, desync/dc and poor melee position in phase 3 claimed me 6 lives for it :(
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
For the human form, it's quite easy to turn into ranged even for melee-centered character: just get spectral throw gem with faster projectile and now you can use your melee weapon as ranged (thought not as much damage as melee, you won't die from the ground slam either).

I believe the ground slam is lightning, but even at max res it might still do a shit ton of damage.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info