0.9.13g Patch Notes

Version 0.9.13g
  • You can not use currency items on items that are in trade any more.
  • There's now a message in chat to indicate when a trade is cancelled or accepted.
  • The other person's trade window will now highlight red for a few seconds if they remove an item.
  • When an item is swapped in trade under the other person's mouse cursor, they now have to move it out of the way and back onto the item to confirm they've seen the new one.
  • Fixed a bug where you could get stuck if you change area while trade is open.
  • Fixed a bug where you could enter trade with an item on your cursor.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 15, 2012, 11:29:17 PM
Nooooo what happened to my beloved 0.9.13GG patch with massive buffs to all the enemies :(
"
Xendran wrote:
Nooooo what happened to my beloved 0.9.13GG patch with massive buffs to all the enemies :(

0.9.13GGG patch with massive buffs to drop rates... NOOOOOOO....
"
Xendran wrote:

That's coming in 0.9.13qq of course.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

That's coming in 0.9.13qq of course.

No qq is for massive debuffs across the board, gg is for massive buffs and bonuses.
The speed at which issues are dealth with here is amazing. Good stuff GGG. Love it.
GGG - Why you no?
The 09.13GGG patch: Increased champion pack size by 50% and chance to spawn champions by 100%..
GG!

Thanks for the quick fix to prevent Trade scams. Get some Cool Beers today guys, you've earned it!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
WillC wrote:
The speed at which issues are dealth with here is amazing. Good stuff GGG. Love it.

Especially desync, really amazing...
Interesting.

Would the DVD if we buy closed Beta be up-to-date? Or would it usually enforce all the patches before starting?

Although I would understand if all the DVDs were at a base state due to cost, it would be very preferable if the DVDs shipped up-to-date versions. I would really like to start immediately, or require just a couple of updates, rather than wait hours on end downloading patch upon patch upon patch.

Just my humble opinion.
cool beans, devs. No, seriously.

I'm happy somebody's trying to do something about trade scams.
1337 21gn17ur3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info